Instagram Feed widget for Joomla
Embed Instagram on Joomla with Elfsight module
InstaShow is an efficient Instagram plugin, which makes it possible to collect fascinating portfolios of Instagram photos and video clips and show them on your site. It features the widest customization options: all types of sources available for adding, filters of content, more than 50 customizable settings, 10 color schemes, and interface fully responsive for various devices.
Apply a flexible and handy plugin, to attract and impress readers of your website at a glance.
- Increase your conversion rate.
Show your products or services via images from Instagram by hashtags, locations, profile or by a needed URL, to increase selling efficiency of your website.
- Promote your Instagram profile.
Advertise your account in Instagram via the site, let more readers get acquainted with your account and become your fans.
- Engage a greater number of users.
Add images from Instagram to your site with the help of Elfsight plugin, and they will catch attention of new visitors, entice them to see more and stay longer on the page
Can I test the Instagram Feed widget in action?
Yes, and you don’t even need to register. You can create your first Joomla Instagram module for free in an interactive visual demo. And the best thing is that right after creating it, you’ll be able to test all its functions on your website – for free, as well.
How to embed Instagram Feed for free on Joomla?
- To embed an Elfsight Instagram Feed for free on Joomla, visit the Elfsight website and establish a no-charge account.
- Leverage the Instagram free widget by tailoring its appearance and settings to align with your Joomla site’s visual style.
- After refining your Instagram Feed for free, copy the one-of-a-kind embed code and paste it into the HTML of your Joomla page where you’d like the feed to appear.
Integrating an Instagram Feed into your Joomla website is an exceptional strategy to showcase your latest posts and enhance visitor participation.
By inserting your Instagram Feed into your Joomla website, you’ll increase its visual magnetism and promote sustained visitor engagement. Tap into the benefits of the Elfsight Instagram widget without spending a dime!
Is there a way for embedding Instagram Feed to my Joomla website without coding skills?
Elfsight company offers a Cloud solution that enables people form a Instagram Feed section yourself, find out the straightforward steps:
- Work in the online Demo to generate a Instagram Feed section you would like to embed on Joomla web page.
- Select one of premade templates and alter the Instagram Feed settings, include your content, transform the layout and color of the elements without coding skills.
- Save the settings you’ve made to Instagram Feed and copy plugin’s code for installation, that can be simply embedded in your Joomla website using a free plan.
Working in our straightforward Configurator any internet user can establish Instagram Feed app and readily add to Joomla homepage. You shouldn’t pay or submit your card credentials to access the Editor. If you face any problems of any kind, please go ahead and address our technical support staff.
Main features of Instagram Feed plugin
The distinguishing traits of our plugin, which transform it into the best Joomla tool to add Instagram feed to a website:
- Use unlimited number of sources to show on your website;
- 2 ready-to-use feed layouts: Slider and Grid;
- Likes and comments counts;
- Customizable colors of background, text, buttons and more;
- Adjustable slide switch speed.
- Creation and customization of the Joomla Instagram module is totally free
How to add Instagram extension to Joomla website
Simply follow the following steps described below to start using the extension on Joomla.
- Launch our free editor and start creating your custom-built Instagram Feed extension.
Choose the custom layout and aspects of the plugin and save the edits.
- Receive the unique code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your personal extension is finished, copy the exclusive code in the emerged box and keep it for future occasion.
- Begin using the tool on your Joomla site.
Integrate the code saved recently into your website and save the corrections.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go to your website to see the functioning of the tool.
Came across issues when trying to display the Joomla Instagram Feed module? Contact our client support.