Instagram Feed widget for Joomla
InstaShow is an efficient Instagram plugin, which makes it possible to collect fascinating portfolios of Instagram photos and video clips and show them on your site. It features the widest customization options: all types of sources available for adding, filters of content, more than 50 customizable settings, 10 color schemes, and interface fully responsive for various devices.
Apply a flexible and handy plugin, to attract and impress readers of your website at a glance.
- Increase your conversion rate.
Show your products or services via images from Instagram by hashtags, locations, profile or by a needed URL, to increase selling efficiency of your website.
- Promote your Instagram profile.
Advertise your account in Instagram via the site, let more readers get acquainted with your account and become your fans.
- Engage a greater number of users.
Add images from Instagram to your site with the help of Elfsight plugin, and they will catch attention of new visitors, entice them to see more and stay longer on the page
The distinguishing traits of our plugin, which transform it into the best Joomla tool to add Instagram feed to a website:
- Use unlimited number of sources to show on your website;
- 2 ready-to-use feed layouts: Slider and Grid;
- Likes and comments counts;
- Customizable colors of background, text, buttons and more;
- Adjustable slide switch speed.
How to add Instagram extension to Joomla website
See our quick tutorial on embedding and creating the plugin. Total setup time is approximately 90 sec., besides, it doesn’t require any abilities in development.
- Download the extension and install it on the site.
Get the extension using «Download» link from Instagram Feed page on Joomla Marketplace and integrate to your website.
- Set up and adjust the extension.
On «Install Extensions» page on «Upload Package File» tab install the Instagram Feed. Then, open «Components» section, select the integrated extension and set the required settings.
- Insert Instagram extension on your website.
The installation code that youreceived after installation, should be placed to the required page. Then apply all the results.
- Widget adding to Joomla is complete!.
Enter your Joomla website, to see your results!
Came across issues when trying to display the plugin or add personal settings to Instagram feed? Contact our client support or go through a comprehensive tutorial «Creating Instagram feed on Joomla».