15+ Best Instagram Feed Templates for Your Websites
What Are Instagram Feed Templates?
Instagram Feed templates are coding-free widget templates that work as a credible and mesmerizing source for your business. Let your imagination run wild when it comes to personalization. Dozens of custom elements and features are here to highlight your style and turn it into dynamic content.
The integration is seamless: simply choose the desired free template, add an Instagram profile source, customize elements to your liking, get the code, insert it into your website homepage, and voila! Your Instagram widget will look professional and cohesive in no time.
Whether you want to broadcast your most popular posts, showcase your latest content, or create a beautiful grid layout, our templates have got you covered. Try out the sorting and filtering features—keep everything under your control.
At Elfsight, we strive to offer the best deals and user-friendly products. Our Instagram Feed Templates are no exception. Draw in your website users and create an interactive experience that resonates with your target audience and increases brand visibility.
How to Use Instagram Feed Templates?
Getting started with Instagram Feed templates is effortless and free. The widget can be installed with a few clicks. So it brings us to the slightly specific steps to follow as you’re getting started:
- Choose a template from the catalog that best suits your brand’s aesthetic and follows the guidelines of your business.
- Press the Live Preview button to customize the template: add an Instagram profile source, change the layout to fit your web page space, add or hide the header, include call-to-action buttons, modify a post style, and many more.
- Save all the changes and take a moment to double-check the outcomes: Do you like it? Should you change something else? Does it fit your branding?
- If everything is alright, you get to the part of receiving an embedding code.
- Install the widget on your website by pasting the code into the editor.
- Publish and enjoy the benefits of having an attractive Instagram feed on your website!
Incorporating an Instagram feed into your social media strategy takes your online presence to the next level and grows your brand’s visibility.
Five Reasons Why To Use Instagram Feed Templates
The benefits of using free Instagram Feed templates are immense. Let’s outline five crucial reasons why to consider using them:
- Time-saving. With all truth, manually updating your Instagram content on the website can be a time-consuming process. The HTML Instagram Feed templates keep up with your posting by automatically being updated. Plus, you don’t have to create a design from scratch. This way, you can focus on content creation and be productive, not busy.
- Cost-effective. Hiring a professional developer to write code can be costly. However, Elfsight has made this option more than just affordable with a freemium pricing model: showcase your content and save some dollars.
- Fully customizable. Instagram Feed templates are great for maintaining a cohesive look on your HTML website. You get a wide range of design options to mix and match: layouts, color schemes, post styles, post elements, header elements, titles, etc. Let your template align with the website design and brand identity to reveal authenticity.
- User-friendly. These Instagram widget templates are easy-to-use, like even if you’re not tech-savvy. You can create, install and configure them quickly—there is no need for coding skills.
- Mobile optimized. The HTML Instagram Feed templates are mobile-friendly, meaning your content will look great on any digital device like a phone, laptop, tablet, or pc. Make your website’s Instagram content accessible on the go.
That being said, using Instagram Feed templates can help you attract more potential customers, engage with your audience, and boost your engagement rate. So why wait? See what a difference they can make!