WordPress Instagram Feed plugin
60+ variable parameters of the amazing Instagram WordPress Feed InstaShow will definitely help to show your audience yours best. Present photos from your Personal or change colors of widget’s elements, customize UI and widget’s structure – embody any creative desires. Find the most appropriate look for Instagram photos!
Take advantage of the most flexible color schemes, 60+ adjustable parameters and awesome use cases for WordPress!
You may add the Instagram Feed plugin on your WordPress website in a few clicks, simply add a link to your account to the widget in our free Configurator. Then go to the admin panel of your website and follow these steps:
- Select theme settings.
- Choose the element where you need to embed the Instagram Feed plugin on.
- Embed your code from Elfsight Apps and save your changes.
- Simple as that.
And in case you need to add the widget on some other platform, there’s a complete guide for you here.
Yes, sure. You are welcome to use our live demo to see the widget live in action. By the way, you can use the demo to add the Instagram Feed plugin to your WordPress website.
These are just several of the rich plugin features:
- Display video and photo content from your Personal or Business Instagram account.
- Filters with two options: «except» to moderate your feed, and «only» to show specific photos.
- Adaptable to any screen resolution: the widget will show content the best possible way.
- 2 predefined layouts – Slider or Grid and 2 predefined post templates – Tile or Classic.
How to embed Instagram Feed plugin to my WordPress website?
Just take these steps presented below to insert the widget.
- Launch our free editor and start forming your own widget.
Specify the desirable look and functional traits of the tool and apply the modifications.
- Get the individual code which appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your plugin is done, copy the individual code from the appeared box and save it for future need.
- Start using the widget on your WordPress website.
Integrate the code copied before in your page and save the improvements.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Go to your website to observe the functioning of the plugin.
If you challenge some problems, feel free to apply for our support team. Our consultants will be happy to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the product.