Google Sites Instagram Feed widget
InstaShow is a powerful Instagram plugin, which makes it possible to generate enticing galleries out of Instagram photos and videos. An endless number of variants of settings of your personal profile: all sorts of sources, filters of feed, more than 60 adjustable values and 10 color schemes, and fully adaptive for various screen sizes. Use a totally responsive and handy plugin, to attract the visitors of your site immediately.
Make your site more successful for e-commerce aims with the help of Instagram Feed
We offer powerful and fast features, see some of them:
- 2 ready-to-use feed layouts: slider and grid
- 2 post templates: tile and classic
- Adjustable number of columns and rows
- Diverse post settings with post elements and popup elements
- Arrows, drags and slide navigation
How can I add Instagram Feed to my Google Sites?
Simply take these steps described below to start working with the tool.
- Launch our free demo and start forming your own instrument.
Determine the suitable look and aspects of the plugin and save the corrections.
- Receive your personal code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the generation of your tool is done, copy the personal code from the appearing box and save it for further use.
- Start using the plugin on your Google Sites web page.
Add the code saved before into your homepage and save the modifications.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully ended.
Visit your page to see in action how’s the widget working.
On condition of having questions or running over some obstacles, please appeal to our support team. Our consultants will be excited to help you with all the questions you might have with the tool.