Instagram Feed widget for Drupal
InstaShow is the best Instagram plugin, which gives a possibility to create wonderful galleries out of Instagram images and videos. A big amount of customization options of your own feed: all sources available, pre moderation of the feed, more than 70 adaptive characteristics, 10 design schemes, and 100% adaptive for any screen sizes.
Use a totally responsive and efficient plugin, to engage the viewers of your site immediately.
- Double your conversion index.
Demonstrate your offers to potential customers via pictures from Instagram by hashtags, locations, accounts, or by a specific URL, to increase performance of your website.
- Advance your Instagram page.
Push your profile further in Instagram increasing its popularity on the site, let more visitors get to know you and become your subscribers.
- Involve the bigger number of website visitors.
Integrate pictures from Instagram into your website using Elfsight plugin, and they will attract more viewers and convince them to spend more time on the website.
The basic points of Elfsight plugin, which transform it into the best tool to embed Instagram Feed on a Drupal you site:
- Use Exclude filter to limit the number of sources;
- Adjustable number of columns and rows;
- 9 optional popup elements;
- Adjustable feed title;
- 27 popular languages supported.
How to add Instagram Module to Drupal website
Study our brief tutorial on installing and customizing the plugin. Installation duration is less than 1 min. and on top of that, there is no need to have skills in web programming to perform it.
- Manage our free demo and start creating your custom-built module.
Pick the selected arrangement and parameters of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Get your individual code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the creation of your personal module is done, copy the exclusive code at the appeared popup and keep it for future use.
- Commence usage of the module on Drupal site.
Place the code you’ve saved before in your web page and save the corrections.
- Done! The setup is successfully ended.
Open your webpage to observe how’s the module working.
Experiencing issues with demonstrating the plugin or customizing your Instagram feed? Send a message to Elfsight client support.