Instagram Feed widget for Drupal
Embed Instagram on Drupal with Elfsight widget
InstaShow is the best Instagram plugin, which gives a possibility to create wonderful galleries out of Instagram images and videos. A big amount of customization options of your own feed: all sources available, pre moderation of the feed, more than 70 adaptive characteristics, 10 design schemes, and 100% adaptive for any screen sizes. Use a totally responsive and efficient plugin, to engage the viewers of your site immediately.
- Double your conversion index.
Demonstrate your offers to potential customers via pictures from Instagram by hashtags, locations, accounts, or by a specific URL, to increase performance of your website.
- Advance your Instagram page.
Push your profile further in Instagram increasing its popularity on the site, let more visitors get to know you and become your subscribers.
- Involve the bigger number of website visitors.
Integrate pictures from Instagram into your website using Elfsight plugin, and they will attract more viewers and convince them to spend more time on the website.
Yes, you can check the widget’s functions and settings in a free online demo without registration.
Main features of Instagram Feed module
The basic points of Elfsight plugin, which transform it into the best tool to embed Instagram Feed on a Drupal you site:
- Use Exclude filter to limit the number of sources
- Adjustable number of columns and rows
- 9 optional popup elements
- Adjustable feed title
- 27 popular languages supported
- Opportunity to embed the Drupal Instagram module in several clicks
How to add Instagram Module to Drupal website
Just follow the following steps presented below to add the Instagram Feed on Drupal.
- Open our free demo and start forming your unique module.
Determine the selected interface and features of the module and save the modifications.
- Copy your individual code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your personal widget is finished, copy the exclusive code at the appeared window and keep it for future need.
- Enter on using the module on your Drupal website.
Insert the code you’ve copied recently in your page and save the improvements.
- You’re done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Go your site to examine how’s the plugin working.
Experiencing issues with creating the Drupal Instagram Feed? Send a message to Elfsight client support.