Instagram Feed widget for Weebly
InstaShow is an efficient Instagram widget that enables to make fascinating galleries out of Instagram photos and videos. Unlimited possibilities of customizing your feed: all types of sources available, content filter, more than 50 adjustable settings and 10 design schemes, and completely responsive for various screen sizes.
Use a fully responsive and practical widget, to attract users of your site in a flash.
- Boost the number of transactions.
Demonstrate your products or services via images from Instagram using hashtags, locations, page or by needed URL, to increase performance of your site.
- Promote your Instagram profile.
Advertise your account in Instagram via the website, let more visitors get to know you and become your subscribers.
- Grow your visitor engagement on the site.
Attract visitors with cool images from Instagram and let them have more great impressions, to establish intense interaction.
The most prominent characteristics of Elfsight tool, which convert it into the best Weebly widget for showing Instagram content on the site:
- Apply Only filter to display from the selected source;
- Adjustable number of columns and rows;
- Likes and comments counts;
- 13 ready-to-use color schemes;
- 27 popular languages supported.
How to add Instagram Feed to Weebly website
Check our concise instruction on integration and designing the widget. Approximate installation duration is about 90 seconds, and moreover there’s no need to have knowledge in development.
- Employ our free editor and start shaping your custom app.
Specify the custom design and specifications of the app and save all the edits.
- Receive your individual code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your app is over, copy the personal code at the emerged window and save it for further use.
- Initiate utilization of the app on Weebly site.
Insert the code you’ve saved recently into your site and apply the adjustments.
- Done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Open your webpage to view how’s the app working.
Stumble on queries with demonstrating the plugin or personalizing your Instagram feed? Get in touch with our support.