Starting with the release of our latest update from December 12, 2016 InstaShow now supports a new and very much requested type of source – Instagram location. The Location source allows you to display images linked to a certain location. Cities, places to go, nature spots – you can now feature all of these in your Instagram feed.
How to get the update?
Those of you who use WordPress or jQuery versions of InstaShow need to update InstaShow to the recent version. Download it from https://codecanyon.net/downloads. Our customers from Shopify, Weebly, Wix and Lightspeed marketplaces don’t need to do anything, as the update will be automatically installed.
How to use the location source?
To show an image by location, you need to set the URL address of the location from Instagram as the feed’s source. It is easy to do, but we’ve made up a short tutorial, just in case you have any questions.
- Open instagram.com and login to your account, if necessary.
- Enter the location you need into the search field: http://joxi.ru/D2PEXDEIEnpBA3
- Select the location from the search result list: http://joxi.ru/Q2K4ap4tpZ4xAj
- Click on the location’s name, and after you’re redirected to the location page, copy its URL from your browser: http://joxi.ru/Rmz5Lq5i3ERdrO
- Paste the location’s URL into Source field on InstaShow’s Settings page: http://joxi.ru/ZrJ4ZX4tyKnZ2j
- Admire your beautiful image feed!
You can set as many locations as you need, and combine them with any other type of Instagram sources that we support! Have a great user experience with InstaShow, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to open a ticket at our Support Center at https://elfsight.ticksy.com!