Limited Offer Special Countdown Timer widget
Apply this Special Offer template to embed our clock tool to your site smoothly.
Need a Different Template?
Check out more ready-made templates for any use case or build your own!
Use engaging Timer widget to push your users buy goods on the most romantic holiday.
Remind your visitors about upcoming Christmas using Elfsight Countdown widget.
Count days and hours remaining before the Boxing day and install a Countdown timer widget on your website
Use Elfsight Countdown Timer widget to make your audience take an action and heat up the atmosphere.
Wish users a merry Hanukkah and remind them to congratulate their families on this wonderful time
Mark the online sales during Cyber Monday on your website by means of our Countdown widget.
Make your landing page more engaging by adding an interactive Elfsight Timer.
Show the minutes running out with the help of interactive countdown clock added on your website.
No Suitable Template?
You can easily assemble the widget you need using our simple-to-use configurator.
Promote your limited offer period with the help of countdown widget on your web page. Inspire your audience to make impulse buyings by forming a feeling of scarcity. Draw users’ attention to special holiday-style timer bar to leave no chance miss out sale. A countdown clock on your website will reveal the time left to the end of the sales period and draw attention to your upcoming events.
- Option to designate the beginning and finish date and time
- The possibility to shut off any time unit
- Five timer designs included
How to add Limited Offer Clock to a Facebook page?
- Copy the resulting widget code
- Build a new FB page tab
- Add the code to the tab
- Save all the listed above modifications and make sure everything’s fine
More data about shaping custom FB tab can be found here
How to embed Special Offer Countdown Timer on my website?
To implement this widget, you don’ need coding competence or great skills in working with your website platform
- Register in the service via the demo so that you can have a selected template;
- Note the widget code, that which appears in your page of Elfsight Apps;
- Insert the code to a the page where you plan to embed the widget or into the website template;
- Save|Make sure to save the edits. Done!
At all times when you need to change your timer, do it in your profile at Elfsight Apps. It’s not required to alter the website code.