HTML Countdown Timer widget
Use Elfsight Countdown Timer to set any kinds of counts and timers that will inspire visitors to purchase on your website. Stock or sales count will bring a sense of scarcity and competition; sale countdown will speed up clientele to purchase before they miss out a profitable offer. An individual countdown will encourage each person to use a personal deal faster; holiday bars will draw attention thanks to theme decoration.
Uplift your website sales with urgency-building timers and counts.
Stimulate shoppers to buy by setting a feeling of urgency.
Display countdown timers, which will tick time, left until the end of your sale period or special deal. They will produce a sense of urgency and push users to make a buying decision faster.
Demonstrate the stock lowering in order to elevate items’ value.
Produce a feeling of competition for your goods by demonstrating how the number of sales is increasing and the stock is going down. Item’s value will raise and shoppers will want to acquire an item, too.
Draw more attention to your sales using an eye-catching holiday-style timer bar. Demonstrate attractive theme sale bar for holidays and special occasions. It will reflect holiday mood and advance your special offers to help you sell more during a profitable season.
A bunch of properties, which make our widget the most important plugin for every HTML website.
- Option to set start and finish date and time;
- Option to show a message before timer;
- Editable text of timer finish message;
- Four position variants: static top, floating top or bottom, and custom position;
- Customizable sizes of timer and button.
How to add Countdown Timer to HTML websiteTo perform embedding of the widget on your website, you will not need knowledge in programming or a lot of time. Only 3 uncomplicated steps and 3 minutes.
- Design your individual Countdown Timer. Using our free configurator, shape a plugin with desired look and settings.
- Copy the code for embedding the plugin. After widget creation, acquire the code for Countdown plugin from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Add the widget on the HTML page. Open the page code in the HTML editor, insert the widget into a required area (content, footer, sidebar etc) and apply the edits.
- You’re done! Open the HTML site, to see your plugin.
Find it hard to shape or add the plugin on a site? Read our extensive instruction «How to place plugin on HTML» or address our help team.