Timer Blank Template
The Countdown timer template is designed for website owners who want to create custom timers with ease. This ready-to-use template has something for everyone and doesn't require programming skills
No credit card required
Works on 99.9% of websites
Free plan available
- Three types of timer: start-to-finish, remaining time per visitor, start-to-finish number count
- Up and down counter
- Option to set start and finish date and time
- Option to show a message before timer
- Editable message text with formatting
- Option to create a button below the timer
- Editable button text
- Setting button color
- Option to set button link for redirection
- Option to open button link in a new tab
- Four time units: days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Option to switch off any time unit
- Editable time unit labels
- Two actions after timer finish: hide timer or show message
- Editable text of timer finish message
- Four position variants: static top, floating top or bottom, and custom position
Need a Different Template?
Check out more ready-made templates for any use case or build your own!
Use engaging Timer widget to push your users buy goods on the most romantic holiday.
Remind your visitors about upcoming Christmas using Elfsight Countdown widget.
Define the time left till upcoming event by means of interactive countdown clock on your website.
Make your users eager to buy your goods as soon as possible with Elfsight Countdown widget.
Get your audience count down moments till approaching election by means of our widget.
Announce your upcoming wedding day using our interactive countdown timer widget.
Don’t let anyone to forget about your birthday and add interactive timer on your website.
Shape the sense of importance by means of Elfsight Timer added on your web page.
Mark the online sales during Cyber Monday on your website by means of our Countdown widget.
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Countdown Timer widget
I was looking for an easy solution and discovered the Elfsight template collection. The Countdown Timer template has an amazing amount of modifiable features. Also, when I required assistance from their support team, they helped me immediately.
For me, the Countdown Timer templates are modifiable, and you can tweak them as much as you want. The integration with my website was seamless and took a little time. Support team has always been amazing too!
The setup of the Countdown Timer template is super easy. What I like best is the straightforward functionality and numerous custom features. The support team is excellent and quick to respond and help. I highly recommend Elfsight’s Countdown Timer templates!
How to Create Your Own Countdown Timer Template for the Website
In order to make the Countdown Timer template for your website, follow this guide:
- Pick from a catalog the Countdown Timer template.
- Open the selected template.
- Click on the “Use Template” option.
- Customize all the attributes and characteristics of the Countdown Timer to fit the website design.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile and receive the code to enter.
How to Customize the Countdown Timer for Your Website Layout
It’s much easier than you think; just open the “Appearance” menu in the configurator. Pick the layout placement. Change width and position. That’s it!
How to Add Countdown Timer Plugin to the Website
To add the Countdown Timer widget to the webpage, complete the detailed tutorial:
- Modify the Countdown Timer template.
- Log in to your Elfsight control panel.
- Get the unique plugin code and copy it.
- Go to the website and embed the code into the HTML editor.
Help with Countdown Timer Setup and Website Installation
If you have read through the guidelines and still have a few doubts, take a look at the next choices:
Our goal is to be just in time to help clients. So you can constantly get in touch with our customer support team or study articles in the Help Center.
Reach out to Elfsight community members, exchange your ideas, and take part in community events!
Visit Wishlist to offer features you need, but the Countdown Timer doesn’t have them yet.