WordPress Countdown Timer plugin
Use Elfsight Countdown Timer to create all possible kinds of counts and timers that push visitors to shop. Stock or sales count will bring a feeling of scarcity and competition; sale countdown will stimulate shoppers to purchase before they miss low prices. A personal countdown will encourage each person to use a personal deal faster; holiday sale banners will attract attention thanks to theme design.
Make your events and sales unmissable and draw more purchases.
Encourage customers to buy by setting a feeling of urgency.
Make your audience sense a fear of losing your low prices time and sale showing time ticking down to the end of it. It will make audience purchase quicker and lift sales on your website.
Show a decreasing stock of your items and convince users to buy.
Demonstrate that your items are being sold out quickly and becoming scarce, with a special stock count. It will make audience value the items higher and become eager to have them too.
Attract more attention to your sale period using a special holiday-style countdown bar. With eye-catching theme bars, you can demonstrate your seasonal offers and sales and reach more audience. Use holiday time to the maximum to level up sales on your website.
The most Important features of our widget, which turn it into the perfect WordPress tool:
- Option to set start and finish date and time;
- Option to set button link for redirection;
- Editable time unit labels;
- 5 timer styles included;
- Responsive interface with automated adapting to the screen size.
How to add Countdown Timer to WordPress website
A quick tutorial on shaping and adding the widget to your website. No special competence in development needed. Full time of tutorial implementation is not over 2 minutes.
- Acquire and integrate the plugin. On the plugin page, choose «Add to Cart», to purchase the plugin. Next, enter the admin panel of your WordPress website, go to «Plugins» section, and install the plugin.
- Create the plugin. Specify the parameters of Countdown Timer and get the code for installation of the plugin to the website.
- Paste the code on the site. Find the page where to insert the widget and insert the plugin code there. Apply all the edits.
- The integrating is successful! Go to WordPress site to see your app!
Having difficulties or questions while following the tutorial or setting a customized plugin? Check a full guide «How to add a plugin on WordPress site» or leave a request at help center and support team will be pleased to help you in shaping and inserting plugin on your website.