Drupal Countdown Timer module
You can use Elfsight Countdown Clock module to display diverse types of counts and timers which stimulate clientele to buy. Stock or sales count will set a feeling of deficit and competition; sale countdown will stimulate shoppers to shop before they lose a great deal. A personal countdown will stimulate each customer to use a personal offer right now; holiday banners wit special offers will attract attention thanks to theme design.
Make your events and sales impossible to miss and attract more purchases.
Inspire users to shop by evoking a sense of urgency.
Make your clients afraid of missing out your great deal showing time going down to the finish of it. It will make visitors purchase faster and uplift sales on your site.
Demonstrate the stock dropping in order to increase items’ value.
Build a sense of competition for your items by showing how the quantity of purchases is getting higher and the stock is lowering. Product’s perceived worth will increase and users will want to get it too.
Entice more attention to your sale with a special holiday-style timer bar.
Using attractive theme bars, you can advertise your seasonal offers and sales. Get the best of holiday time to boost sales on your site.
5 features, which make Elfsight Countdown an essential solution for Drupal website:
- Two actions after timer finish: hide timer or show message;
- Option to open button link in a new tab;
- Four time units: days, hours, minutes, seconds;
- Align variants for custom position: left, right, center;
- Responsive interface with automated adapting to the screen size.
How to add Countdown Timer to Drupal website
Here’s a concise manual for setting up the module on Drupal individually. The installation process will take less than 2 minutes and will not require knowledge in programming.
- Manage our free demo and start shaping your personalised module.
Pick the custom design and performance of the module and save all the modifications.
- Acquire the individual code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the generation of your module is done, copy your code from the emerged popup and keep it for later need.
- Get started with using the module on your Drupal web page.
Embed the code saved recently in your page and save the modifications.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Visit your webpage to see the performance of the module.
Came up with some questions while using the manual? Contact Elfsight support service or see a detailed text of the guide and complete the adding yourself.