Black Friday Countdown Timer template
Need a Different Template?
How can I use Black Friday countdown timer?A timer widget is a banner with time running out which is unnecessary to program: simply attach and arrange visually all component parts in the free demo. Make the widget in just seconds and build a popup that calls the highest attention. It is possible to add a countdown clock widget anywhere you want:
- Website on any CMS (Squarespace, Wix, WordPress etc.)
- Ecommerce website (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce).
- Share the widget via a link (on an individual page).
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many more).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page etc.)
Choose a suitable Black Friday countdown template
Lower down you can look through a series of corresponding templates. Choose the one you like the most and add it to the website.
Template 1: We are ready for Black Friday
A black background with contrast yellow time running out will certainly help to promote your Black Friday campaign.
Template 2: Black Friday Countdown Timer
Heat up the interest of your website visitors to the upcoming Black Friday sale with the help of a horizontal banner at the top of the screen.
Template 3: Black Friday is coming!
This bright timer counting days, hours, minutes and seconds before the greatest campaign of the year will make every promotion even more attractive.
How can I add Black Friday timer to my website?
To insert this widget, you don’t need to have any particular capabilities or ability to program.
- Register in the service with the help of the demo in order to have the all set template;
- Copy the widget code, that can be found in your account at Elfsight Apps;
- Insert the code into the website theme or to the chosen page;
- Make sure to save the changes. Done!
Whenever you would like to change your widget, you can do it in your profile at Elfsight Apps. You don’t have to alter the website code.
How to make a unique Black Friday Countdown template?
You are free to change any chosen template the way you wish by means of the Elfsight free configurator. There’s a possibility to edit layout, size of the font, colors, text alignment and behavior of the widget.
Can I embed widget to a Tumblr and Facebook Page instead of website?
You can add the widget everywhere there is an option to add iFrame code or custom HTML code.
Will you assist me if I face a problem?
Yes, our dedicated support team provides free installation and setup help.