WhatsApp Chat widget for website
Why do I need Elfsight WhatsApp Chat?
Be quick and simple to contact
Improve customer service quality
Raise sales via consulting
Join 2,078,753 customers already using Elfsight Apps
What makes Elfsight WhatsApp Chat special?
WhatsApp is one of the most-used messengers, and a lot of my clients use it to communicate on my website!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to add Live Chat to your website?
In order to embed the widget, complete the steps from the brief guide below:
- Launch our editor and start forming your custom-made widget.
- Customize the widget specifications and apply the improvements.
- Receive your unique code shown in the window.
- Place your unique code on your homepage and save it.
- You’ve implemented the widget on your website.
Came across any troubles during the setup? Contact our customer support group and they will be happy to assist.
How can I embed the WhatsApp chat window into the content zone?
How to change my WhatsApp number in the widget?
Can I make the chat bubble move along with the scroll?
How do I add WhatsApp live chat to my platform?
- Get a custom embed code.
- Go to the admin panel and move on to a website template
- Paste the to HTML section in your website builder.
That's it! Your widget is going to work as soon as this. However, you can find a more detailed guide for your particular platform: HTML, iFrame, Magento, Squarespace, Wix, Joomla, OpenCart, Drupal. In case of coming across any inquiries or facing problems, don't be afraid to reach out to our support team. They will help you with all the questions you may have with the plugin.