Elementor Whatsapp chat
Whatsapp Chat developed by Elfsight is a smooth and quick method for your website clientele to communicate you and have answers to their questions and requests. Now you are available live for your people in the most favorite messenger at all times. Insert Whatsapp Chat in your store and select it to appear on certain pages or for particular kinds of clientele, pick start-chat triggers, demonstrate your own welcome message, set icons, and apply other customization. With Whatsapp chat embedded to the website, you will be in touch with your customers at all times and regardless of where you are.
The widget can well work on every page of your site, or only on the pages you select. There’s also an option to hide it on certain pages if you don’t need the widget there.
It will allow more clientele to reach you with their questions and requests or problems. This may help boost the number of leads and purchases. Also, quick responding and individual approach will advance the quality of your client support.
You only need just three minutes of your time to have the widget up and running. The process is very swift, free, and coding-free.
- You can place the widget to the web page via our service. For this take the steps of the guide down on this page.
In order to shape a clearer idea of Chat widget, here’s the list of its primary features. They make our widget really beneficial for your business:
- Insert Whatsapp messenger on your site to stay conneted with clientele;
- Answer messages right from your Whatsapp account;
- Use 3 options of chat layout: as a floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- Use a collection of bubble icons to pick from;
- Edit the text of the chat bubble.
Our live demo will demonstrate more features to you
Learn how to introduce the Whatsapp Chat to your Elementor website. It is quick and easy.
The following steps are the only thing you need to do in order to embed the widget.
- Design your individual Whatsapp Chat
By means of our free configurator, shape a plugin with preferable layout and settings.
- Get a code for adding the plugin
After widget tuning, obtain a code for Whatsapp plugin from the popup window on Elfsight Apps.
- Display the plugin on Elementor site
Show the plugin to the needed place of the website and publish the changes.
- You’re done!
Visit your site, to check your widget.
Still not sure? Or having problems? Simply write a request to our customer service will settle any kind of matter.