Drupal Whatsapp Live Chat module
WhatsApp module by Elfsight is a simple tool for your website people to communicate with you and have their questions answered. Now you can be available online for viewers in their comfortable messenger at all times. Insert сhat on your store and it can appear on the most important pages or for selected types of users, select start-chat triggers, send your unique welcome message, choose icons and apply other personalization. Having Drupal Live Chat on your website, you will stay in touch with your audience at any time and regardless of where you are.
The widget can well work to each and every page of your website, or only to the pages you pick. There’s also an option to exclude particular pages if you want them without the chat.
The widget will allow customers to communicate to you with ease and send their queries and requests or issues. It may help upraise the number of leads and sales. In addition, immediate replying and personal approach will boost the level of your client relations.
It will take just two minutes of your time to embed the widget. Embedding it is really quick, free, and coding-free.
Elfsight Chat module can be set up directly on our service or on the marketplace. Here you can compare the pros and cons of these options and select yours.
To get a full idea of the Live Chat, examine the list of its major functions. They make the widget incredibly effective for your business:
- Set Up WhatsApp messenger on your website to establish communication with visitors;
- Provide response directly from your WhatsApp account;
- Use three options of module layout: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- Pick your bubble icon variant from the library of available icons;
- Enter your custom text of the chat bubble.
Hoow to add Whatsapp Live Chat module to your Drupal website
The below steps are the only thing you need in order to add the module.
- Perform our free editor and start creating your unique module.
Determine the custom form and parameters of the module and apply all the modifications.
- Acquire the personal code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your module is complete, copy the personal code in the appearing window and save it for further occasion.
- Initiate utilization of the module on your Drupal web page.
Enter the code copied before into your website and save the edits.
- Done! The embedding is successfully accomplished.
Go to your webpage to check the performance of the module.
Still can’t make a decision? Or experiencing problems? Simply send a request to our support team and we will help with every matter.