Drupal Whatsapp Live Chat module
WhatsApp module by Elfsight is a simple tool for your website people to communicate with you and have their questions answered. Now you can be available online for viewers in their comfortable messenger at all times. Insert сhat on your store and it can appear on the most important pages or for selected types of users, select start-chat triggers, send your unique welcome message, choose icons and apply other personalization. Having Drupal Live Chat on your website, you will stay in touch with your audience at any time and regardless of where you are.
The foundation of the widget occurs within the Elfsight website and there’s no need to learn how to code. Employ our active demo to personalize your app, obtain the code and add it into your site.
We offer a plethora of adjustment possibilities: full-size widgets for embedding into the content area, floating widgets with scrolling opportunities, layouts for the footer, header and all sorts of vertical possibilities for website sidebars and menus.
You can create any widget’s variations. There are a plethora of layouts applicable in the editor, and all of them can be easily customized the way you need.
To get a full idea of the Live Chat, examine the list of its major functions. They make the widget incredibly effective for your business:
- Set Up WhatsApp messenger on your website to establish communication with visitors;
- Provide response directly from your WhatsApp account;
- Use three options of module layout: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- Pick your bubble icon variant from the library of available icons;
- Enter your custom text of the chat bubble.
Hoow to add Whatsapp Live Chat module to your Drupal website
Simply apply the instructions below to integrate the module on Drupal.
- Launch our free editor and start building your personalised module.
Find the preferred layout and characteristics of the Whatsapp Chat module and apply the modifications.
- Acquire your personal code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the setting up of your tool is finished, copy the individual code at the emerged box and keep it for further usage.
- Get started with using the module on Drupal site.
Insert the code saved before in your page and save the corrections.
- The Setup is fully ended.
Visit your site to examine how’s the module working.
Still can’t make a decision? Or experiencing problems? Simply send a request to our support team and we will help with every matter.