Adobe Muse Visitor Counter widget
Visitor Counter for Adobe Muse is a handy widget which lets you to analyse a number of visitors and the most popular content viewed within specific interval of time. Basic statistics are now convenient to track with no demand of extra knowledge of coding or data analytics. Utilizing it you can easily ensure the audience you are a respectable company and get more customers. With our adaptable stylish options and handy layouts, you can create the widget into your website just in a click.
Make your e-commerce plan more effective and have more customers with the help of Visitor Counter
These are only several of the various widget features:
- Easy to manage with no demand of specific professional skills
- A broad variety of time-intervals to track your metrics
- Convenient layouts to form all info the most accessible way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to improve the widget design
- Adjust the font size and weight
- Simply to embed even for non-tech users
How can I embed Visitor Counter on my Adobe Muse website?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to activate the tool:
- Make use of our free configurator and start forming your custom widget.
Determine the suitable interface and functionality of the plugin and apply the edits.
- Get the unique code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your widget is complete, copy the individual code at the appeared popup and save it for further usage.
- Enter on using the widget on your Adobe Muse web page.
Integrate the code you’ve copied before into your homepage and apply the modifications.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Go your website to take a look at how the tool is working.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or encountering any difficulties, feel free to get in touch with our customer service staff. Our people are eager to help you with all the questions you may have with the widget.