Adobe Muse Twitter Feed widget
The leader tool for placing Twitter posts on your website.
1 / 6
DescriptionElfsight Twitter Feed is an adaptable widget that allows you to add Twitter feed or separate Tweets on a Muse website. You are free to display your newsfeed Twitter feed or present testimonial Tweets, which help to boost visitor engagement and have better customer trust. What makes our widget one of the best of its kind for any site is a big variety of parameters, preset templates that will suit any use-cases and its flexible design.Make your website super engaging for visitors and well-trusted!
- Boost engagement. Put bright and fresh content of one of the leading social media on your website to hold customer attention. Enjoy higher rate of engagement on your site.
- Promote your Twitter and site at the same time. Your website is a new method to promote your Twitter profile, with retweets and replies available from the feed, while stronger engagement and social proof on the site improves website SEO rating.
- Upraise trust with the help of testimonials Tweets. Find the best client testimonials about your business from Twitter and publish them on your website to lift client trust and make your offers look irresistible for your audience.
FeaturesA couple of traits, which transform our widget into the perfect solution for Adobe Muse website:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag;
- Show/hide elements of each Tweet: author, date, Twitter icon, and actions: reply, retweet, like, share;
- Share tweets in Facebook;
- Tweet opening on Twitter symbol click;
- Following and Followers counts in the header.
How to add Twitter Feed to Adobe MuseTo carry out the embedding, it is not required to have skills in programming or a lot of time. Only a couple of simple stages and 3 minutes.
- Generate your personalized Twitter Widget. With our free configurator, create a widget with needed design and capacities.
- Get a code to install the widget. After widget configuring, receive a code for Twitter feed from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Display the widget on Muse site. Publish the widget on the desired spot of the website and apply the results.
- Setup is finished. Enter your Muse site, to see your widget.
Try to install Twitter Feed to Muse (easily and quickly)!
You can customize the widget in a couple of clicks and add it to your website right from the demo.
14-day money back guarantee. Risk-free, you can cancel at anytime.
from $0 / month
Free installation service
Special offer for multiple apps