Adobe Muse Tumblr Feed widget
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for Adobe Muse is a unique widget for designing your personalized feed made of the Tumblr social media content and placing it directly on your website. Develop a gallery or post slider in 1-2-3! Exert the complete control over a demonstrated content and get rid of spam and any undesired content applying manual moderation. Fully responsive online-editor offers you multiple templates to pick.
Demonstrate the most alluring Tumblr content to keep your website audience interested and reach more people
We offer valuable and uncomplicated features, here are some of them:
- Present the social media content from Tumblr
- Get rid of any spam and undesired content via manual moderation.
- Install the Follow button on the widget posts.
- Let your posts appear in a pop-up mode.
You can find out the full functionality of the widget in the demo right here
How can I embed Tumblr Feed on my Adobe Muse website?
Simply apply the instructions below to integrate the tool.
- Open our free configurator and start shaping your custom-built widget.
Determine the preferred design and aspects of the widget and apply the edits.
- Receive the individual code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your widget is finished, copy the individual code from the appeared window and keep it for further occasion.
- Initiate usage of the tool on Adobe Muse site.
Embed the code copied before in your page and apply the improvements.
- Done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Go to your page to inspect the performance of the widget.
In case you deal with some complications, feel free to write to our customer service team. Our specialists will be happy to help you with all the questions you may have with the widget.
How can I add Tumblr Feed to my Adobe Muse with no coding?
Elfsight company provides a Cloud solution that lets wide audience generate a Tumblr Feed plugin yourself, learn the straightforward steps:
- Go to the live Demo to form a Tumblr Feed plugin you would like to appear on your Adobe Muse.
- Choose one of premade templates and change the Tumblr Feed settings, transform the layout and color of the elements, include your content with no coding knowledge.
- Click to save the Tumblr Feed and get widget’s installation code, that can be readily embedded in any Adobe Muse site free of charge.
Using the intuitive Configurator any internet user can build Tumblr Feed section online and effortlessly paste to Adobe Muse site. You mustn’t pay or disclose your card credentials to enter Elfsight service. If you face any problems at any step, don’t hesitate to address our technical support team.