ModX Tripadvisor Reviews
If you want to reveal your high appraisal by clients and convince site visitors that your offers are worth spending money on, Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews will do the job. With this tool, you can embed customer reviews from Tripadvisor on your website, sort them out to hide negative reviews, add ratings and embed review-request button that will help people post a fresh review on your Tripadvisor account.
Where can I add Reviews widget
You are free to add the widget in any page of the site, or paste it into the site template, and it will be revealed on all pages. Reviews are effective on product pages or About Us page, the places where you want to demonstrate your high appraisal.
What benefits can it give me?
Reviews added by real people look perfectly credible to your website users and show them that your company is reliable. High rating and excellent impressions may help elevate purchases level on your site. In addition, redirect button can contribute to more client reviews related to your business on Tripadvisor.
How can I add Reviews from Tripadvisor widget to my ModX website?
It only will take a minute of your time to activate. It is extremely quick, free, and no-coding.
The widget can be embedded through our service or via the marketplace. Here you can compare these options and pick yours.
In order to shape a clear idea of our Reviews widget, examine the list of its primary traits. They make this widget really effective for you:
- Three types of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- The active button for leaving a review gets clients to your Tripadvisor page;
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date of leaving, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios after review request rejection: demonstrate your message or hide the button.
Find out how to add the Tripadvisor reviews to your ModX page
Simply take a couple of steps described below to activate the tool on ModX.
- Perform our free configurator and start forming your custom-made extra.
Choose the preferable interface and characteristics of the extra and save the corrections.
- Get the personal code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal Tripadvisor Reviews widget is done, copy the exclusive code at the appearing window and keep it for further need.
- Initiate usage of the widget on ModX website.
Integrate the code saved recently in your website and save the corrections.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your website to review how’s the tool operating.
Still not sure? Or have queries? Just a single request to our customer service will settle any kind of problem.