Adobe Muse Tripadvisor Reviews widget
If you need a way to demonstrate your appreciation by clients and convince visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight TripAdvisor Reviews will do the job. With the help of our widget, you will quickly place client reviews from TripAdvisor on your site with info about their authors. You will be able to filter reviews to demonstrate only the best of them, add ratings, and show review-request button, which will take people to your TripAdvisor account, so that they can add their review.
You are free to insert the review widget in any page of your website, or into the template, so it will be displayed on all pages. Reviews can be effective on product pages or About Us page, where you want to impress users with your high appraisal.
Reviews posted by real people look maximum credible to your clients and mean to them that your company is reliable. High rating and good reviews may lead to increased purchases on your website. More to that, active button will contribute to more customer reviews related to your business on TripAdvisor.
You only need a couple minutes of time to have the widget up and running. Integration is super-fast, free, and doesn’t require coding.
You can introduce the widget into your site through our service. Simply perform a short description down on this page.
To have a full idea of Reviews widget, examine the list of its essential features. They make the widget maximum effective for you:
- 3 available filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 kinds of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets visitors to your TripAdvisor page;
- Six customizable elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation, date, TripAdvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of the scenarios after review request refusal: display your message or remove the button.
Here’s how to embed the TripAdvisor reviews to your Adobe Muse page. It is simple and quick.
You only need to take several actions, which are described below.
- Generate your personal TripAdvisor plugin
With the help of our free configurator, shape a plugin that will have the layout that you need.
- Acquire the individual code to embed the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will acquire your installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for further use.
- The plugin on your Muse website
Go to the place you plan to add the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Save the results.
- Congratulations! You have just integrated the widget!
Visit the page, to see your plugin.
Still have doubts? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply write a request to our support team and we will resolve every trouble.