Testimonials Slider widget for ModX
Testimonials Slider is an easy-to-work-with plugin for showing feedbacks of your customers on your own site. You are free to attach any kind of social proof to make feedback trustworthy: author’s name, picture, symbol of the business and even a link to the site.
Double trust in your products by showing to readers your happy clients.
- Motivate users to purchase.
Displaying true user feedback with happy interaction attracts clients to share this experience and motivates them to act and increase your conversion level.
- Raise trust to your website.
Insert reviews of your customers on the site and add cases of good client experience to strengthen trust to your enterprise.
- Add expert assessment.
Do you have customers, whose testimonial will be really convincing for the rest of users? Construct comprehensive testimonials with details about the author to raise sales.
The most crucial features, which make Elfsight Testimonials Slider a unique useful plugin for any ModX website.
- Choose one of the six ready testimonial templates;
- Edit the caption to display company, position and more;
- Slider and Grid layouts for wide range of use-cases;
- Create your own widget title.
How to add Testimonials to ModX website
Our plugin is one of the simplest in terms of integration with a site and it doesn’t require any experience in web-developing. Accomplishing of the guide will only require several minutes.
- Launch our free editor and start forming your unique extra.
Find the preferred form and functionality of the extra and save all the modifications.
- Acquire the personal code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal extra is over, copy the personal code at the appearing box and save it for future occasion.
- Commence applying of the extra on ModX website.
Paste the code you’ve copied before into your site and save the corrections.
- You’re done! The integration is fully ended.
Visit your website to see the functioning of the extra.
Came across any problems while displaying or adjusting the plugin? Read the extensive guide on configuring Testimonials Slider on ModX or address our Support Center.