Adobe Muse Subscription Form widget
The Subscription Form for Adobe Muse is a handy instrument giving you an opportunity to collect emails. Our plugin gives you an option not only to widen your email list, but do it efficiently – you are free to adjoin the head section with an informative caption to the form, ask for the first name email or keep it simple and leave only an email field and adjoin an informative label and a placeholder. There’s also an option to connect your Subscription Form widget with the Mailchimp service. And applying one of four premade layout templates you’ll build the widget that works just the way you need.
Present your subscription forms to the right people on the proper pages of your website and impede them from bouncing away!
Check the list of the most powerful features:
- Attach a head section with an alluring caption.
- Connect the subscription form with Mailchimp service
- Download your email database in CSV format.
- Adaptable form fields.
- 4 layout templates for you to select from: Pane, Popup, Side-in, Embedded.
How to add Subscription Form to my Adobe Muse website?
Just take these steps given below to insert the tool.
- Open our free editor and start forming your custom-built instrument.
Find the suitable design and options of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Get your unique code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your personal widget is complete, copy the personal code in the appearing window and keep it for further usage.
- Get started with using the widget on your Adobe Muse homepage.
Implement the code saved before into your homepage and save the improvements.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go to your site to check how the widget operates.
On condition of experiencing inquiries or clashing with any problems, have no hesitation to get in touch with our customer service team. Our specialists will be excited to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the product.