Adobe Muse RSS Feed widget
Elfsight RSS Feed for Adobe Muse is an exclusive widget for promoting emotions and experiences. With it you can construct individual feed consisting of the content from various news websites – and showcase it right on your website. Enjoy the total control over a demonstrated content and get rid of spam and any unwilling content using manual moderation. Completely responsive online-configurator provides you with several templates to select.
Make your site more effective for business tasks through the agency of RSS Feed
These are just several of the various widget features:
- Conceal the head section to make the tool look minimalistic.
- Choose varied filtration variants.
- Eliminate any spam and unwelcome content using manual moderation.
- Select one of six layouts present: List, Slider, Collage, Carousel, Masonry, Grid.
- Let your posts be viewed in a pop-up.
How can I embed RSS Feed into my Adobe Muse website?
Just follow the guidelines below to start working with the widget.
- Make use of our free demo and start forming your custom-built widget.
Find the selected layout and features of the widget and save the edits.
- Receive the unique code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the setting up of your tool is complete, copy the individual code from the appearing popup and keep it for future use.
- Commence usage of the widget on your Adobe Muse homepage.
Insert the code saved recently in your website and apply the corrections.
- Done! The setup is successfully ended.
Go to your website to see in action the performance of the plugin.
Supposing you deal with any problems, do not be afraid to get in touch with our support staff. Our specialists are longing to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the widget.