How to embed LinkedIn Feed on ModX for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on ModX for free!
The LinkedIn Feed plugin is specially designed for businesses to share and promote their LinkedIn content on ModX websites: display posts, add images, broadcast clips, etc. The setup of the plugin is straightforward—no coding or technical skills are required.
Create a style that meets your website preferences and stay true-to-brand by playing around with custom feed attributes, templates, layouts, and post styles. Incorporate a popup mode as a post-click action to grab users’ attention. And finally, experience enhanced credibility and more branding opportunities.
- Empower your networking capabilities with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark fresh relationships in the business realm and bolster the number of leads by leveraging content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Increase the size of your LinkedIn audience.
Highlight your LinkedIn presence among the ModX website user community and foster high interest in your services.
- Amplify the genuineness of your business.
Provide an additional layer of credibility and trustworthiness to your brand by featuring the most recent LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget to the ModX website to cultivate credibility, demonstrate authenticity, and expand working connections with compelling social proof.
Are there any other tools for ModX that I can use on my website?
Yes, of course! As a ModX website user, Elfsight offers you dozens of code-free tools, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. Regardless of your industry or specific niche, it is always beneficial to seek opportunities to display your strengths. Here are some ideas:
- To create any other social media app for your ModX website, such as the LinkedIn Feed plugin, try out the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Get yourself the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder widget to gather responses and facilitate communication with your ModX users.
- Add the Countdown Timer plugin to build excitement and create a sense of scarcity among the audience.
And remember, these are just a few examples to add to your website. Explore the rest of our catalog of widgets after implementing the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to discover even more ways to cater to your business requirements!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on ModX?
To add the LinkedIn Feed to your ModX website for free, follow these directions:
- Personalize the look of the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free account.
- Receive the unique installation code to embed.
- Navigate to your ModX website.
- Paste the code into your ModX website builder to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. You’re all set!
As it is apparent, there is no requirement for mastering writing code to embed the plugin. Create the LinkedIn Feed widget for the ModX website with ease and relish the numerous advantages that come with expanding your audience.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to add the LinkedIn Feed to the ModX website?
No, you don’t. You are not required to possess any coding expertise. You can build and add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your ModX website without any specific background or previous code experience.
The central widget features offer
- Display all kinds of LinkedIn content: blog posts, images, videos, etc.
- Narrow down feed content by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- CTA buttons to increase engagement on your company’s LinkedIn feed.
- Add the dynamic popup effect to grab people’s attention to your LinkedIn content.
- Code-free customization with advanced design settings: ready-to-use templates, color scheme generator, layout designs, post styles, Custom CSS, etc.
How can I add LinkedIn Feed to my ModX website?
To embed the LinkedIn Feed plugin on your ModX website, take these steps below:
- Perform our free configurator and start shaping your unique LinkedIn Feed plugin.
Find the preferred interface and characteristics of the plugin and apply the modifications.
- Acquire your unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishment of your plugin is done, copy the individual code in the appeared popup and keep it for future usage.
- Start using the widget on your ModX website.
Add the code you’ve saved recently to your website and apply the improvements.
- Done! The embed process is fully performed.
Go to your website to inspect the work of the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget.
Supposing you meet some complications with how to add the widget, feel free to contact our customer service staff. Our consultants will be delighted to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for ModX websites.