Adobe Muse Facebook Reviews widget
Elfsight Facebook Reviews widget is a simple instrument to reveal reviews from your Facebook page on your site and elevate trust to your business among site audience. You can user filter for reviews, display star rating, author details, and a button to post a new review. Elfsight Facebook Reviews widget offers different layouts and review templates, switchable elements and adaptable header for deep customization. Using your Facebook reviews on the website, you can demonstrate high appraisal, enhance trust, and attract more reviews.
Boast what customers write about your business on Facebook and strengthen your trustworthiness!
- Raise trustworthiness demonstrating real people’s reviews
Show that the reviews are real with full author info and elevate trust to your brand.
- Get new reviews with call-to-action button
With one-click redirect to your Facebook page and engaging call-to-action button, you can collect more client insights.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Demonstrating your products and services through the eyes of clients will help visitors form the right understanding them better.
Which functions make our plugin the best one for your Adobe Muse website? Check our key characteristics:
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Choosing the number of reviews per page;
- Choosing pagination type in Slider layout;
- Review request button to redirect on Facebook page;
- Editable widget title with adjustable font size and weight;
How to add Facebook Reviews to Adobe Muse website
Express manual for setting up the widget on Adobe Muse individually. You don’t need to have skills in web development for this. Average duration is just several minutes.
- Create your personal Facebook Reviews
Using our free editor, create a plugin with required look and settings.
- Copy a code for plugin embedding
After widget configuring, get a code for Reviews plugin from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Publish the plugin on Adobe Muse website
Display the plugin on the required spot of the website and publish the edits.
Go to your Muse website, to check your Reviews.
Experiencing difficulties while applying the guide? Send an enquiry at our support center or check the full text of the tutorial and complete the setup on your own.