Facebook Feed module for ModX
Demonstrate your Facebook feed in our advanced module – Facebook Feed. Pages, video, pictures – be sure your users won’t skip a single announcement. Sleek design with true elements of Facebook will not stay unnoticed and will help not only hold current shopper on the site, but also find new Facebook subscribers.
Raise your client work to a higher level using with ModX Facebook module.
- Level up your website conversion by up to 135%.
Add a unit of social trust to your site, to get more clients. Let your visitors discover your business on Facebook and obtain their trust, which will allow lifting your conversion.
- Raise the level of Facebook subscribers on your page.
Transform website visitors into Facebook subscribers. Shape an optimal module with your page and display it on website, so that every reader could have a chance to follow your page.
- All Facebook in 1 widget.
All content of Facebook in one widget: show publications with comments, shares and other reactions; shape image and video playlists on the site with the help of Facebook albums.
A couple of module characteristics, which turn our Facebook feed into an essential tool for a ModX website.
- 3 displayable types of Facebook content: posts, videos, and photos with albums;
- Customizable header with adjustable elements: cover picture, actions, page picture, likes count;
- Posts with switchable info: author, likes count, shares count, share button;
- Display or hide videos;
- Free installation service.
How to add Facebook to ModX website
Read our tutorial, to finish installation. Going through it will take less than a couple minutes and does not include any coding.
- Acquire the widget and add it to the site.
Press «Download», to start loading. After that, in ModX administrator panel, in «Extras» section, add Facebook Feed to the website.
- Configure the module.
In «Extras» tab, find Facebook widget and go to adjusting its design and functions.
- Demonstrate the module on the site.
In «Content» tab define the necessary page and add the widget code there.
- The embedding is successful!.
Go to ModX website, to check your app!
Do you require more particular help? Study a full instruction or leave your message to Elfsight help center, and we will be happy to provide an answer.