Facebook Feed widget for Adobe Muse
A powerful widget for adding photos and videos from Facebook to your website
1 / 6
DescriptionDisplay your Facebook content in our universal widget – Facebook Feed. News feed, video, photos – never doubt your visitors won’t skip a single piece of news. Engaging look with original elements of Facebook will not stay undiscovered and will give you an opportunity to not only hold current users on the website, but also engage new Facebook subscribers.Grow your social media marketing to another height together with Muse Facebook widget.
- Strengthen the reputation of your brand among customers. A brand that has existing accounts in social media networks gets 72% more trust among clients. Apply your Facebook page on your website, to demonstrate to clients that your business is for real and trustworthy.
- Get a deep engagement among visitors of your brand. Don’t limit yourself to a website, help every visitor to explore your company on Facebook in detail: integrate users into the internal life of your business and acquire the most faithful customers.
- 3 Facebook widgets in 1. All content of Facebook in sole widget: insert publications with feedback, shares or all available reactions; create images and video galleries on the website by means of Facebook albums.
FeaturesKey features, which make our Facebook feed an essential widget for a Adobe Muse website.
- 2 Facebook sources supported: pages, profiles;
- Customizable header with adjustable elements: cover picture, actions, page picture, likes count;
- Like and Share buttons on the header;
- Switch the header on or off;
- Handy and intuitive editor without coding required.
How to add Facebook to Adobe Muse websiteStudy our instruction, to finish embedding. The fulfillment will take not more than a couple minutes and doesn’t require skills in development.
- Construct your unique Facebook Feed. With our free editor, create a widget with necessary template and capacities.
- Copy the code for integrating the widget. After widget tuning, receive the code for Facebook widget from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Show the widget on Adobe Muse website. Add the widget to the needed place of the page and save the results.
- You’re done!. Go to your Muse site, to check your work.
Design your Muse Facebook feed in just 3 minutes!
You can customize the widget in a couple of clicks and add it to your website right from the demo.
14-day money back guarantee. Risk-free, you can cancel at anytime.
Adobe Muse widget
from $0 / month
Free installation service
Special offer for multiple apps