Muse Event Calendar widget
Elfsight Calendar widget is an impressive tool enabling you easily share your events with your audience. It features plenty of options for demonstrating upcoming activities the most representative way. Personalize it to blend the design with your site’s styling. Form multiple number of events, add tags, upload your own pictures and videos, and keep users updated about your plans.
The Events Calendar may help you easily show your upcoming events and enhance the engagement level on your web page.
Here’s a list of all the features of Event Calendar. They are available right in the editor and they will help you configure the widget exactly for your case.
- Use flexible content options to encompass the widget for your type of events.
- Help users add your events to their favorite calendars.
- Construct various types of events, mark locations and add hosts.
- Classify all your activities and confer them tags.
- Discriminate between four layout variants.
How can I add Event Calendar to my Muse website?
To activate widget, simply apply the instructions below.
- Design your own Calendar widget
With the help of our free demo, generate a plugin with a selected look and functional traits.
- Copy the individual code to publish the widget
After you have set your widget, you will get your personal code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for later use.
- Add the widget on your site
Go to the place you plan to embed the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Apply the results.
- The embedding is successful!
Enter the website, to check your widget.
Take a minute to reach our customer support if you need advice or having questions. We will be happy to help with every request.