How is it possible to use the Kwanzaa countdown timer?
A countdown widget is a timer that you don’t need to program: just personalize visually and add all component parts in the free configurator. Configure the widget within seconds and create a popup that calls the full attention. It is possible to add a countdown widget anywhere you want:
- Personal blogs (Ghost, Blogger and many more).
- Website on any CMS (Wix, WordPress, Squarespace etc. )
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr etc. )
- Share the widget with a link (on an individual page).
- Ecommerce website (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento).
Kwanzaa countdown clock template
Celebrate a happy Kwanzaa week and introduce discounts on your website with a help of the popup widget. Create the atmosphere of joy and cultural excitement on your ecommerce store.
How can I add Kwanzaa week countdown to my website?
To insert the widget, you have no need to program or special skills.
- Create an account in the service through the demo so that you could receive the all set template;
- Note the unique code, that appears on your page at Elfsight Apps;
- Insert the code into the website theme or to the selected page;
- Make sure to save the changes. You are done!
Each time you want to edit your widget, you are free to do it in your account at Elfsight Apps. You don’t need to alter the website code.
You are welcome to change any picked template the way you wish by means of the live configurator. There’s a possibility to edit colors, layout, text alignment, size of the font and performance of the widget.
It is possible to paste the widget anywhere there is an option to add custom HTML code or code in iFrame.
Yes, our professional support team will provide you with free customization and installation advice.