Amazon Reviews for ModX
Elfsight Amazon widget is the handiest way to build your company’s reputation by demonstrating real visitors’ comments about your products. Show only the best or the most meaningful reviews and organise them the way you need. Garner social proof by showing your clients that you have credibility.
Motivate users to leave new comments on your brand and encourage customer conversations!
To get a better knowledge of Amazon Reviews, here’s the list of its most valuable features. They make our widget really effective for your store:
- Three kinds of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews;
- Four available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to control displaying the header of the widget;
- Review request button directs people to the Amazon page;
- 6 flexible elements of the widget: author’s name and photo, recommendation, date of sharing, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request denial: demonstrate a custom message or hide away the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews to ModX website
Just follow the following steps described below to start using the extra on ModX.
- Employ our free configurator and start forming your unique widget.
Specify the custom design and characteristics of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Receive the unique code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your personal Amazon widget is finished, copy the personal code in the emerged box and save it for further need.
- Start using the tool on your ModX website.
Paste the code you’ve copied before in your page and apply the improvements.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Go your page to inspect how’s the widget running.
Still have doubts? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply write a request to our support team. We will help you in resolving any problems.
How can I add Amazon Reviews to my ModX website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create an Amazon Reviews widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create an Amazon Reviews widget you would like to see on your ModX website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Amazon Reviews settings, add your content, change the layout and color scheme without any coding skills. Save the Amazon Reviews and copy its installation code, that you can readily embed in your ModX website without buying a paid subscription. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create an Amazon Reviews widget online and easily embed it to their ModX website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.