Adobe Muse Age Verification widget
Our widget is the most handy method for you to get a notification that controls the age of a website visitor. This widget will make your age-restricted content accessible for adults and restrict the access to it from the underage audience. There are options to select an appropriate age, pick verification form, embed the window on all or only several pages, and select the action the denied access. The style is easily customized including paintable elements and the possibility to add custom pictures.
You can either display the verification popup on each page or pick the pages on which to embed it. Moreover, you can use the option of excluding those pages where you don’t need it.
With Elfsight widget, it’s perfectly simple and fast to embed an age-check popup and divert access to your content for underage users. Thus, you will stay sure your site meets legal requirements. In addition, this will give you a new target audience and valid customers.
It takes three minutes of your time to have the widget up and running. The process is super speedy, free, and no-coding.
You can insert Age Verification to your site in our service. To make it take the steps of the instructions below on this page.
In order to form a full idea of Age Verification, see the list of its most important traits. They make the widget really beneficial for you:
- Pick one of checking methods: asking for full birthdate, only the birth year, or a question with Yes and No options;
- Choose to remember visitors for any period of time;
- 2 scenarios after access denial: to display a custom message or redirect a user to any page or site;
- Upload a custom image for displaying on the check window;
- Show detailed information and links under the verification button.
Find out how to place the Age Verification widget to your Adobe Muse website. It is no-coding
A couple of simple steps are the only thing you need to integrate the widget.
- Build your own Age verification plugin
Using our free demo, set up a plugin with a custom design and functionality.
- Copy the personal code to display the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will get the individual code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Add the plugin on your Muse website
Select the area you would like to display the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Publish the edits.
Enter your store, to check your work.
Still not decided? Or have queries? Just a single request to our customer support team will help with any kind of trouble.