Jumpseller Twitter Feed
Having Elfsight Twitter Feed it’s incredibly simple to insert Twitter feed or definite Tweets on a Jumpseller website. Boost user engagement and achieve higher client trust, by presenting your Twitter timeline or boasting clients’ testimonials Tweets about your business. The strongest advantages of Elfsight Twitter feed for a site is predefined templates for all possible use-cases and different settings together with responsive design.
Make your website maximum engaging for your audience and trustworthy
Explore the list of the greatest features:
- Rate testimonial Tweets with stars
- Show/hide elements of each Tweet: author, date, Twitter icon, and actions: reply, retweet, like, share
- Retweets indication in the feed
- Tweet opening on Twitter symbol click
- Tweet text formatting, displaying photo and video content
How can I add Twitter Feed into my Jumpseller web page?
Simply take the following steps given below to add the widget.
- Applying our free configurator and start forming your personalised widget.
Specify the selected layout and functionality of the plugin and save the edits.
- Copy the individual code exposed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your personal plugin is done, copy the exclusive code at the appeared popup and keep it for later need.
- Initiate applying of the widget on your Jumpseller web page.
Add the code saved before in your page and save the modifications.
- Done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Go your page to see in action how’s the tool working.
If you meet any complications, have no hesitation to get in touch with our customer service staff. Our people are longing to help you with all the issues you may have with the plugin.
Is there an option to embed Twitter Feed to my Jumpseller homepage with no coding?
Elfsight company provides a solution that lets you establish a Twitter Feed widget yourself, discover the easy instructions:
- Go to the online Demo to form a Twitter Feed widget you would like to appear on Jumpseller.
- Select one of ready-made templates and tweak the Twitter Feed settings, change the layout and colors, add your content with no coding skills.
- Save the Twitter Feed and obtain its code for installation, that you can include in Jumpseller website using a free plan.
Using our straightforward Configurator any web user can establish Twitter Feed app online and simply embed to their Jumpseller site. It’s not necessary to get a paid plan or enter your card data to enter our Editor. If you face any issues of any kind, go ahead and address our customer support.