Generate a Tumblr Button and personalize the settings
Follow this installation guidance:
- Pick a suitable template;
- Embed a Tumblr icon and create button text;
- Change interface parameters: placing and align on the page, button (shape, elements, and animation) and color scheme (type, colors, transparency).
Make sure to save all alterations.
Publish the Tumblr Share Button on your website
- Pick a page or template, where you need to publish your widget and add the code saved at Elfsight apps.
- After building your widget, make sure to save its installation code, it will be required on your website during widget placing.
Check a collection of platforms supported: VK, Viadeo, Stumbleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Email, Flipboard, Evernote, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
How do I customize the widget after I have installed it?
After you have added the widget to your website, you are free to adjust the content and interface settings of the widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most effective widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited time support for all clients;
- Fast and effortless widget setup.
Consider Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a really effective tool for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you achieve more!