Create and set a Facebook Messenger Button
Use the guide:
- Choose one of the template;
- Add a Facebook Messenger icon and enter button text;
- Customize interface options: layout and align on the page, button (shape, elements, and animation effect) and color scheme (type, colors, transparency).
Save the changes.
Insert the Facebook Messenger Share Button into your site
- Open a page or template to add the widget. Insert the code that you saved at Elfsight apps.
- If you fail to generate or personalize the widget, feel free to address our customer service for support.
See a list of platforms supported: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Email, Flipboard, Evernote, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
Can I alter the settings of my widget following its installation on my website?
You can customize your widget at any time after it has been installed to your site. For this, get logged into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Make desired alterations in the editor, and they will be at once applied on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% effective widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime help for all customers;
- Quick and easy widget setup.
Choose Elfsight widgets if you're looking for a really efficient solution for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you reach more!