Construct and set a Gmail Button
Use the instructions:
- Pick a suitable template;
- Embed a Gmail icon and create button text;
- Change the following parameters: position and aligning on the page, button look (shape, elements, and animation effect) and color style (type, colors, transparency).
Apply your alterations.
Add the Gmail Share Button to the website
- Pick a page or template to install the widget. Paste the code that you got at Elfsight apps.
- After setting up your widget, make sure to save the unique code, it will be required on your site on the step of widget embedding.
See a list of media resources supported: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Flipboard, Evernote, Email, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
Can I alter the settings of my widget after its installation on my website?
You can personalize your widget at any time after it has been published to your website. For this, get logged into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Introduce required changes in the editor, and they will be automatically applied on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most effective widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime support for all customers;
- Quick and easy widget installation.
Pick Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a 100% efficient solution for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you reach more!