Step 1: Generate a widget and customize it
Here’s an installation guidance: create Twitter code in the editor on the basis of one of the available templates:
- Pick out: Tweets Grid template.
- Depending on your case, vary, switch on or off the below elements: Author, date, Likes, Shares, and other Tweet elements. Define the number of Tweets to be displayed; the number and size of columns of your feed; select the source of content (profile, hashtag or testimonials) in general templates.
- The widget includes custom CSS field, where you can implement your unique personalization
Make sure to save your alterations.
Step 2: Install the widget on the site
Go to a page or template to integrate the Twitter embed code. Enter the code which you were given at Elfsight apps.
Do you encounter any problems integrating or personalizing the widget? Get in touch with us at mail, to receive help by a client support specialist.
Can I alter the settings of my widget after its installation on my website?
You can adjust your widget at any time after it has been embedded to your site. To do it, enter your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Make required changes in the editor, and they will be automatically implemented on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most effective widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime support for all customers;
- Fast and simple widget installation.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you're looking for a 100% efficient solution for your online business or project. Have the best widgets to help you achieve more!