Establishing and customizing a LinkedIn Button
Follow this steps:
- Pick an appropriate template;
- Add a LinkedIn Icon and enter button text;
- Choose interface parameters: layout and aligning on the page, button look (shape, elements, and animation ) and color scheme (type, colors, transparency).
Save your changes.
Install the LinkedIn Social Share Button on the website
- Open a page or template, where you want your widget and enter the code copied at Elfsight apps.
- After constructing your widget, make sure to save its code, it will be required on your website for widget placing.
These are the media resources for which there are available icons: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Email, Flipboard, Evernote, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
Can I alter the settings of my widget after its integration on my website?
After you have inserted the widget to your website, you can manage the content and interface settings of your widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% efficient widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited time help for all users;
- Fast and effortless widget embedding.
Consider Elfsight widgets if you're looking for a really working tool for your web business or project. Get the best widgets to help you develop!