WooCommerce Popup plugin
With Elfsight Popup plugin, everyone is capable of designing their own custom popup of for any purpose and show it on their WooCommerce web page. Build the most suitable pop up, using a variety of elements. Set the perfect interface and placing; assign opening trigger and find the right frequency to achieve your goals. Popups of diverse types allow users to subscribe to mailout, discover your products, use discount coupons, take part in sales and special offers, get notified about upcoming events on your site and even more.
Popups help you sell faster, promote planned events, get feedback and leads, and much more.
The creation of the tool takes place within the Elfsight site and you don’t need to learn coding. Use our live demo to customize your personal app, acquire the code and paste it to your website.
We offer many adjustment opportunities: full length widgets for implementing in the content section, floating widgets for scrolling opportunities, thumbnails for the footer, head section and all sorts of vertical options for Woocommerce website sidebars and menus.
You can form any widget’s alterations. There are a plethora of layouts at your disposal in the editor, and all of them can be easily personalized the way you require.
Main features of the Popup plugin
- Twelve different components to build a popup
- 5 included popup layouts for varied cases
- Embed buttons to redirect visitors to any WooCommerce page
- Option to upload an image for the background
- Popup can appear after a certain time spent on the page or scroll percentage
- Popup triggers: clicking on the selected element or scrolling down to it
How to add Popup on my WooCommerce website?
Just follow the guidelines below to insert the tool.
- Using our free demo and start building your personalised plugin.
Choose the selected layout and functionality of the widget and apply the edits.
- Get the individual code from the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your widget is over, copy the exclusive code at the emerged window and keep it for further use.
- Initiate utilization of the widget on your WooCommerce site.
Insert the code you’ve saved recently in your homepage and apply the improvements.
- Done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Go your site to examine how’s the WooCommerce Pop up message working.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or running over some problems, feel free to reach out to our customer service staff. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the questions you may have with the WooCommerce Pop up message.