Magento Popup extension
With Elfsight Pop up extension, everyone have a chance to make their custom popups of any type and integrate them on your Magento website. Shape a personalized pop up, a variety of inbuilt elements. Change the interface and composition; choose opening trigger and determine the timing to boost the effectiveness. Pop-ups will allow visitors to subscribe to mailout, discover your offers, copy discount coupons, use sales and special offers, get aware of important events on your website and much more. For instance, you can use Magento confirmation popup after a user has bought something on your site and purchsed an item.
Pop-ups will enable sell more effectively, announce planned activities, collect impressions and leads, and much more.
Which way do I embed a Popup to the Magento website?
The creation of the widget takes place on the Elfsight pages and there’s no need to code. Employ our online demo to adjust your personal widget, acquire the code and insert it to your website.
The best usage examples of popup banner integration
We ’ll provide you with lots of personalization options: full length widgets for adding in the content area, floating plugins for scrolling feature, thumbnails for the footer, head section and all kinds of vertical opportunities for sidebars and menus.
May I build a Magento Newsletter popup through the editor?
You are free to form any widget’s alterations. Just go to the templates section, find a Newsletter design there, slightly customize it and install on a Magento website. There is a plethora of layouts in the editor, including the free Magento Newsletter Popup extension. All of them can be swiftly personalized as you need.
Main features of the Popup extension
Here you can see all the functions of the widget. They are available straight in the editor and they will help you create the newsletter widget most suitable for your needs.
- Numerous ready-made templates: Magento Confirmation popup, newsletter, Black Friday, and so on.
- 12 various elements to build a popup
- 5 ready pop up layouts for various cases
- Embed buttons for redirecting to any address
- Upload a picture for the background
- Popup can be activated after a specific time on the page or scroll amount
- Pop up can be triggered by click on the selected element or scrolling down to it
How do I add Popup to my Magento website?
Just take a couple of steps described below to embed the widget on Magento.
- Launch our free demo and start building your custom extension.
Find the desirable form and specifications of the extension and save the corrections.
- Copy your individual code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your tool is complete, copy the exclusive code in the appearing popup and save it for future occasion.
- Get started with using the Popup extension on your Magento site.
Place the code you’ve copied recently in your page and apply the adjustments.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Visit your Magento site to take a look at the performance of the widget.
Don’t think twice to get in touch with Elfsight customer support in case you need advice with installation on Magento. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.