HTML Popup code
Using Elfsight Popup widget, you can design your own customized pop-ups of for any task and display them on the site. Configure an authentic pop up, adding diverse included components. Change the layout and position; apply activating trigger and find the right frequency to get higher pop up effectiveness. Popups will allow visitors to subscribe to mailout, find out more about your offers, use their coupons, take part in sales and special offers, stay notified about important events on your website, and much more.
Popups will help you sell better, promote planned occasions, collect feedback and leads, and much more.
Check all the functional traits of the widget. You can manage them right in the editor and they will help you construct the widget right for your use case.
- 12 included elements to configure a popup;
- 5 ready-to-use pop up layouts for varied cases;
- Place buttons for redirecting to any address;
- Upload an image for the background;
- Popup can be activated after a set time spent on the page or scroll percentage;
- Pop up triggers: clicking on a certain element or scrolling down to it.
How do I embed Popup code to HTML website?
To embed the widget, simply follow the instructions below
- Construct your unique Pop up widget
Managing our free configurator, set up a plugin with a preferred design and functions.
- Copy the personal code to add the widget
After you have created your plugin, you will obtain the individual code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for future use.
- Integrate the widget in your HTML website
Define the area where you wish to display the plugin and insert the copied code there. Apply the changes.
- You fully accomplished the installation
Go to the web page, to take a look at your popup.
Don’t hesitate to communicate to the support service when you need advice or have issues. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every request.