Drupal Popup module
Applying Elfsight Popup module, you have a chance to make your own personalized popups of various types and display them on the site. Build an authentic pop up, from different types of blocks. Adjust the design and placing; pick opening trigger and determine the frequency to boost the pop up efficiency. Popups of diverse types allow people to subscribe to emails, learn about your products or services, use discount coupons, use your sales and special offers, get aware of future events on your website and even more.
Popups will allow you to sell more, announce upcoming activities, receive feedback and subscriptions, and much more.
Here you can see all the functional traits of the widget. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you shape the widget most suitable for your use case.
- Twelve included elements to construct a popup;
- 5 included pop up layouts for varied cases;
- Add buttons for redirecting to any address;
- Uploading a picture for the popup background;
- Pop up can be activated after a precise time spent on the web page or scroll percentage;
- Triggering popup by click on a certain page element or scrolling down to it.
How to add Popup module to my Drupal website?
To activate the widget, just take the following fast steps
- Open our free demo and start working with your custom-built module.
Find the preferred layout and performance of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Receive your unique code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your module is complete, copy the personal code in the appearing window and save it for future use.
- Enter on using the module on Drupal web page.
Integrate the code copied recently in your page and apply the edits.
- The installation is fully ended.
Open your webpage to view the functioning of the module.
Take a minute to reach the clients support should you need advice or having queries. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every enquiry.