Drupal Popup module
Applying Elfsight Popup module, you have a chance to make your own personalized popups of various types and display them on the site. Build an authentic pop up, from different types of blocks. Adjust the design and placing; pick the opening trigger and determine the frequency to boost the pop up efficiency. Popups of diverse types allow people to subscribe to emails, learn about your products or services, use discount coupons, use your sales and special offers, get aware of future events on your website and even more.
Popups will allow you to sell more, announce upcoming activities, receive feedback and subscriptions, and much more.
Main features of the Popup module
Here you can see all the functional traits of the widget. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you shape the widget most suitable for your Drupal site.
- Twelve included elements to construct a popup;
- 5 included pop up layouts for varied cases;
- Add buttons for redirecting to any address;
- Uploading a picture for the popup background;
- Pop up can be activated after a precise time spent on the web page or scroll percentage;
- Triggering popup by clicking on a certain page element or scrolling down to it.
- You can add a webform popup to Drupal in several seconds.
How to add Popup module to my Drupal website?
Just take these steps given below to embed the webform module on Drupal.
- Make use of our free configurator and start shaping your customized widget.
Determine the suitable form and characteristics of the webform popup and apply the modifications.
- Copy your unique popup message code on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishment of your personal Popup widget is complete, copy the personal code at the appearing box and keep. You’ll need the Drupal Popup message code for further use.
- Initiate employment of the tool on your Drupal site.
Insert the code copied before into your website and apply the improvements.
- Done! The setup of the Popup message on Drupal is complete.
Go to your site to view the performance of the webform tool.
Take a minute to reach the clients support should you need advice or have queries. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every enquiry.
How can I add a PayPal button to my Drupal website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create a PayPal button widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create a PayPal button widget you would like to see on your Drupal website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the PayPal button settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without any coding skills. Save the PayPal button and copy its installation code, that you can simply embed in your Drupal website with no need to buy a paid subscription. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create a PayPal button widget online and easily embed it to their Drupal website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.