Webflow Popup widget
With Elfsight Pop up widget, everyone can design their own customized popups for any purpose and display them on the site. Shape an authentic pop up from diverse inbuilt components. Alter the style and arrangement; pick popup trigger and adjust the frequency to maximize the widget effectiveness. Popups of various types will allow people to create a subscription, discover your offers, copy discount coupons, know about your sales and special offers, stay notified about important occasions on your website and much more.
Pop-ups will allow you to sell more, advertise future activities, collect feedback and subscribers, and much more.
Here’s a list of all the functions of the widget. You can set them directly in the editor and they will help you configure the most suitable for your use case widget.
- Twelve different components to construct a popup;
- 5 included pop up layouts for different cases;
- Add buttons to redirect users to any page;
- Uploading a picture for the popup background;
- Pop up can appear after a set time on the web page or scroll amount;
- Popup triggers: clicking on the selected element or scroll down to it.
How can I integrate Popup widget with Webflow website?
To introduce the widget, simply take a couple of fast steps:
- Build your custom Pop up plugin
In our free editor, set up a widget with a custom interface and functionality.
- Acquire the individual code to set up the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will receive your installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for further use.
- Embed the plugin on your Webflow website.
Go to the place you would like to embed the widget on and paste the copied code there. Publish the changes.
- The embedding is successful!
Visit your website, to check your popup.
Don’t hesitate to reach Elfsight customer service in case you need advice or having issues. Our specialists will be happy to assist with every enquiry.