Squarespace Newsletter Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Newsletter Popup template for the Squarespace website?
To create the Newsletter Popup for your website, do the following:
- Open the Newsletter Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Newsletter Popup template to the Squarespace website?
If you wish to embed the Newsletter Popup on your Squarespace website, take these steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to suit the design style of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free account.
- Obtain the auto-generated installation code.
- Access your website.
- Put the code into your website builder. You’re good to go!
To gain a more comprehensive view, we suggest reading our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Newsletter Popup?
No. You are not required to possess any coding skills. You have the full capability to create and embed the Newsletter Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Newsletter Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Of course, you can! Here’s what to do:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu option.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the Squarespace widget support?
The greatest advantage of this Squarespace widget lies in its ability to seamlessly sync with external integrations such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently take additional steps without any concern of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Newsletter Popup on my Squarespace?
The ball is in your court. No fixed regulations need to be followed. However, ensure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in a highly viewed spot, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Newsletter Popup?
The world is at your fingertips-personalize the look of the whole widget to reflect your brand standards and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to enhance the visual appeal, you can add spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the criteria to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To avoid confusion and problems along the way, reach out to our Customer Support Team to resolve any queries!
Help with Newsletter Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you need additional information about the widget templates or guidance, check out the following resources: