Magento Newsletter Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Newsletter Popup template for the Magento website?
To make the Newsletter Popup for your website, follow these instructions:
- Access the Newsletter Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Newsletter Popup template to the Magento website?
To embed the Newsletter Popup on your Magento website, follow these steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to reflect the design choice of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free profile.
- Obtain the auto-generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website editor. That’s it!
For further information, we advise reading our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Newsletter Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding skill is not necessary whatsoever. You can create and embed the Newsletter Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Newsletter Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Here’s how:
- Launch the Popup live demo.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the Magento widget support?
One of the key features of this Magento widget is its synchronization ability with external apps such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go above and beyond without the risk of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Newsletter Popup on my Magento ?
The decision is up to you. There aren’t any fixed criteria to adhere to. However, ensure that it is logical and positioned in the highest traffic spot, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Newsletter Popup?
Endless opportunities await-personalize the look and feel of the whole widget to mirror your brand ethics and accelerate conversions rapidly:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the requirements to uphold the desired standards.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Support Team to solve any questions and avoid confusion in the future!
Help with Newsletter Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further information on the plugin templates or guidance, consider these resources: