WordPress Newsletter Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Newsletter Popup template for the WordPress website?
If you wish to create the Newsletter Popup for your WordPress website, follow these instructions:
- Open the Newsletter Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Newsletter Popup template to the WordPress website?
To add the Newsletter Popup to your WordPress website, take the following steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free account.
- Receive the generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website editor. You’re good to go!
For more information, we recommend reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Newsletter Popup?
No. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You have the full capability to create and add the Newsletter Popup to your website without any specific background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Newsletter Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Follow these steps:
- Launch the Popup editor.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
One of the most significant benefits of this WordPress widget is its ability to seamlessly connect with external applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to take additional steps and be confident of not losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Newsletter Popup on my WordPress ?
The decision is in your hands. No strict requirements need to be met. Nevertheless, make sure that it is logical and strategically positioned in the most popular spot, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Newsletter Popup?
The world is your oyster-personalize the complete widget’s visual presentation to reflect your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can layer things up and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can add gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary requirements to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
Yet, there are still many more things to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To exclude misunderstandings and problems, reach out to our Customer Support Team to handle any queries!
Help with Newsletter Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require more details regarding the widget templates or guidance, we suggest using these resources: