Elementor Newsletter Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Newsletter Popup template for the Elementor website?
If you wish to create the Newsletter Popup for your Elementor website, perform the following steps:
- Choose the Newsletter Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Newsletter Popup template to the Elementor website?
If you want to add the Newsletter Popup to your Elementor website, follow these instructions:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free user profile.
- Obtain the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. You’re all set!
To gain a deeper understanding, we recommend checking out our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Newsletter Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Proficiency in coding is not a must. You can build and add the Newsletter Popup to your website without any specific background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Newsletter Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Here’s how:
- Access the Popup live demo.
- Find the “Blocks” menu option.
- Add the “Button” block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the Elementor widget support?
The greatest benefit of this Elementor widget is its capability to sync with external integrations: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go out of your way and have no worries about losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Newsletter Popup on my Elementor?
This decision rests with you. There are no set guidelines to follow. However, make sure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in the most prominent section, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Newsletter Popup?
The world is your oyster-customize the complete widget’s visuals to showcase your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Also, to enhance the visual appeal, you can insert spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the criteria to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have so many things left to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To avoid confusion and problems along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to solve any concerns!
Help with Newsletter Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further details regarding the plugin templates or assistance, peruse these resources: