Newsletter Popup widget
This template doesn't work for you?
How can I use a Newsletter Popup widget?
The Popup Widget is an instrument to display a Newsletter in a popup box without web design or development. Include Newsletter into your site HTML and get it comprehended repeatedly. Simply pick a ready-made template from a scale of options, effortlessly regulate it in a free online demo, and add two lines of installation code to the utilized CMS: WordPress, Magento, and the like.
How to add a Newsletter Popup to a website?
The construction is very straightforward! Below are crucial steps, after which you’ll make an appealing and a professional Newsletter popup. There’s a possibility to carry on and easily reshape the widget’s and all elements’ colors, pictures, sizes, fonts, behavior.
- Log into or register Elfsight apps service
- Pick and choose Popup widget and opt for your preferred design
- Add a Newsletter block to your popup lightbox in a Builder section
- Tweak the widget. Save the popup widget
- You will acquire an installation code in an appeared popup window
- Paste it to a required HTML field of your web page template
Following this, keep in mind that the Newsletter widget by Elfsight is cloud-based, meaning that it’s physically situated on our servers. There is a possibility to make changes any time at the Elfsight dashboard and they will reflect on your website without any delay. On top of that, the popup widget doesn’t increase the speed of your website.
Try the Newsletter Popup for yourself. It’s free and you can create it in an online popup builder:
Configure your template ↓
What events trigger a pop-up?
Newsletter popup by Elfsight is magnificent for you to establish its functioning the way you wish. The Newsletter lightbox will appear in front of users’ eyes in any case you indicate. For example, it may show up on page load, on scroll, after a particular time on page, etc. Here, you have a possibility to read about the primary triggers to make a Newsletter popup appear.
This is most obvious and the easiest way of triggering a popup lightbox with a Newsletter. It may show after site users hit a particular component on a web page. For example, you can trigger a Newsletter to appear in a modal after the site user has clicked on just a link in the midst of a text or a CTA button.
You don’t have to think of complex settings and strategies. Merely set up the Newsletter popup to appear in front of users’ eyes exactly on a page load, and take advantage of clients becoming familiar with your offer at once. But be cautious about an onload adjustment for a Newsletter box. Popups and banners which become visible at the inconvenient time irritate most Internet users more than sell.
The Popup box gives you an opportunity to show the Newsletter popup after a site visitor has scrolled over a particular percentage or element of a page. This acts astonishingly when a website user has got to know your brand, content, and deal, and is willing to purchase something. In this case, a Newsletter will come out exactly at the proper time.
- On exit intent
Do website users abandon a website too swiftly? Maybe, they haven’t got familiar with something crucial on a webpage. Here’s what exit intent feature is for: clients tap on an exit page symbol, and a Newsletter popup comes up immediately.
Сhoose and customize ready-made templates!
Applying a Popup widget for presenting a Newsletter notification has tons of advantages.
- A collection of professional templates
There’s an opportunity to use them as is or tweak any way you want. All templates are changeable, adaptable, mobile-friendly, and appealing!
- The configurator is explicit, clear and accessible
You have a possibility to make a popup by solely combining various elements in it. It’s entirely unnecessary to become a programming wizard to make your video popup lightbox match the complete website design.
- Add videos by links from Vimeo and YouTube
These are the most commonly used video web hostings across the globe, recognizable to thousands.
- Attach any type of elements in any sequence
Be certain headers, images, texts, and buttons will look exquisite on any screen your clients use.
Still have any queries regarding installing and creating the Newsletter popup on definite CMS? Lower down you can get acquainted with directions for the most popular CMS and site builders. The logic is similar for any other website builder. And bear in mind: in case of any difficulties with generating, inserting, or customizing your Newsletter box, don’t think for a second to get in touch with our support team – they’ll enthusiastically help at that point.
WordPress is nearly the most commonly used site builder. WordPress sites can be easily indexed by search engines such as Google and are speedy and attractive. It is a classic platform for content creation, where Elfsight Newsletter Popup works splendidly in an HTML field. Lower down you will discover how to add a Newsletter popup to your WordPress site:
- Make a popup widget in Elfsight apps
- Click ‘Save’ and obtain 2 lines of code for widget installation
- Now, go log into a WordPress dashboard
- go head for a ‘Pages’ section
- Move to a page where you are willing the Newsletter box to come up
- Paste an HTML field there
- Insert installation code there
- Save and check the Newsletter online in WordPress
That’s right! After the Newsletter plugin is added to WordPress, you can turn back to the Elfsight dashboard any minute you want and alter it. All the modifications will reflect in the published widget once you save them, and you won’t need to go to WordPress HTML again.
Also, you can embed the Newsletter popup in all pages. To manage it, you should go to the website template and insert a custom installation code to the footer or header.
Shopify is a great ecommerce website builder which provides you with an opportunity to make sites in a simple visual editor. However, it’s important to mention that you can inject a custom HTML field in only the homepage easily. Here’s how you can make a Newsletter popup become visible on your Elementor website:
- Log into or register Elfsight apps and form a Newsletter popup there
- Click ‘Save’ and acquire an installation code
- go head for a Shopify admin panel
- Go get to a page where you want to embed a Newsletter
- Launch an HTML field there
- Add the installation code there
Now, you can test the Newsletter popup on a Shopify web page. They’ll go live once you save changes.
Magento is an excellent CMS for ecommerce and inserting a Newsletter popup. You have a possibility to add any extension easily there, but you will have to deal with a little HTML. Let’s go!
- Register or log into the Elfsight dashboard and build a Newsletter popup there
- Form and regulate a Newsletter popup
- Click ‘Save’ and get an installation code
- Now, go get to a Magento dashboard
- Choose theme of your website, insert installation code to either footer or header
- Save the alterations and enjoy your Magento website with a Newsletter notification
After you’ve added the Newsletter plugin to Magento, you can go to the Elfsight apps any minute you want and modify it. All the changes will show in the widget immediately after they are saved, and there’s no need to go to Magento HTML.
Here’s the list of the most popular platforms for content creation: Wix, Shopify, Squarespace. Discover yours and never hesitate for a moment to insert a Newsletter in popup to your site on any platforms – it’s very effortless.