Constant Contact Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Constant Contact Popup template for the website?
To make the Constant Contact Popup for your website, take the following steps:
- Access the Constant Contact Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight account.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Constant Contact Popup template to the website?
To embed the Constant Contact Popup on your HTML website, take the following steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free account.
- Obtain the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website builder. It’s that simple!
To gain a more comprehensive look, we recommend checking out our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Constant Contact Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding expertise is not necessary whatsoever. You have the full capability to build and embed the Constant Contact Popup on your website without any particular background or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Constant Contact Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” section.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The major advantage of this HTML widget is its synchronization capacity with third-party integrations, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can make an extra effort and be confident of not losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Constant Contact Popup on my website?
You have the final word. There are no strict requirements to adhere to. But make sure it makes sense and is placed in the most viewed spot, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Constant Contact Popup?
The world is your oyster-personalize the whole widget’s visuals to reflect your brand norms and boost conversions quickly:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and build an extensive structure of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, to enhance visual aesthetics, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the preferences to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, there are unlimited possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid confusion and problems, reach out to our Support Team to handle any concerns!
Help with Constant Contact Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more details regarding the widget templates or guidance, take advantage of the following resources: