In what way is it possible to use Banner Popup template?A popup widget is a notification window that is unnecessary to program: simply adjust visually and add all component parts in the live configurator. Shape the widget in a couple of minutes and make a popup that calls the maximum attention. You can add a popup widget anywhere you wish:
- Website on any CMS (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace etc.)
- Ecommerce website (Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify).
- Share the widget with a link (on an individual page).
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many others).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr etc.)
Choose your best Banner Popup templateFurther away you can find several associated templates. Pick up the one you are fond of and add it to the website.
How can I add Banner popup to the website?
To embed the widget, you have no need to have any ability to code or specific skills.
- Get registered in Elfsight service through the demo to have the pre-configured template;
- Save the unique code, that can be found in your account at Elfsight Apps;
- Add the code into the website theme or to the chosen page;
- Make sure to save the changes. Ready!
When you wish to change your widget, you are welcome to do so in your account at Elfsight Apps. You don’t need to make changes to the website code.
You are welcome to tailor any chosen template the way you want by means of our live demo. There’s an option to edit text alignment, size of the font, colors, layout and performance of the widget.
You will be able to insert the widget everywhere there is an option to add custom code or code in iFrame.
Yes, we offer free installation and setting advice.