Popup Banner widget
This template doesn't work for you?
How can I use a Banner Popup widget?
The Banner Popup Widget is a way to present a Banner in a popup window avoiding development or design. Inject Banner into your site HTML and get it viewed repeatedly. Merely select a premade template from a scope of options, rapidly modify it in a free online demo, and incorporate installation code to your utilized CMS: WordPress, Magento, and many others.
How to add a Banner Popup to a website?
The preparation is pretty uncomplicated! Below are paramount steps, after which you’ll make an appealing and a professional Banner popup. There’s a possibility to carry on and freely change the widget’s and all elements’ fonts, colors, sizes, pictures, behavior.
- Log into or register Elfsight apps service
- Select Popup and select your preferred model
- Go to builder section in editor, delete all the unnecessary elements and set the width of a widget >3200px
- Change the widget. Save the popup widget
- Get the installation code
- Paste it to HTML of your website
Following this, consider that the Banner widget by Elfsight is a cloud-based tool, meaning that it’s actually located on our servers. It doesn’t slow down the site, there is a chance to make changes any time at the Elfsight dashboard and they will appear on your site at once.
Try the Banner Popup for yourself! It’s free and you can create it in an online popup builder:
Configure your template ↓
What events trigger a pop-up?
Banner popup by Elfsight is outstanding for you can set its performance however you need. The Banner window will show up on any event you specify. For example, it may show up on page load, on scroll, after a particular time on page, and the like. Here, you can read about the crucial triggers to make a Banner popup show.
It is the most obvious and the easiest way of triggering a popup lightbox with a Banner. It can show after clients click on a specific element on a page. For instance, there’s a chance to trigger a Banner to show up in a window after the user has clicked on just a link in the midst of a text or a call-to-action button.
From now on, there’s no need to consider complicated settings and sequences of events. Merely set up the banner popup to come up precisely on a web page load, and benefit from clients becoming familiar with your product instantly. On the other hand, be careful with an onload setting for a Banner lightbox. Popups and banners coming into view at the wrong moment annoy most website users rather than merchandize.
The Popup lightbox gives an opportunity to make the Banner come into view after a website visitor has scrolled over a definite percentage or element of a web page. This works astonishingly when a customer has got to know the propositions, your brand, and content, and is willing to buy something. In this regard, a Banner will come out exactly at the proper time.
- On exit intent
Are customers in a hurry to abandon your website? Perhaps, they haven’t got familiar with something crucial on a webpage. Here’s what exit intent is for: people click on an exit page symbol, and a Banner popup becomes visible immediately.
Select and personalize premade templates!
Applying a Popup widget for showing a Banner gives tons of advantages.
- Loads of professional templates.
You can tailor any way you want or apply them as is. Templates are editable, modifiable, mobile-friendly, and exquisite!
- The editor is explicit, plain and straightforward.
There is a chance to create a popup by simply combining various constituents in it. It’s completely pointless to become a programming wizard to make your video popup lightbox match the entire site design.
- Attach videos by links from YouTube and Vimeo. They are the most widespread video hostings across the globe, recognizable to masses.
- Add any type of constituents: headers, buttons, texts, and images in any sequence.
Be certain they will look superb on any device your website visitors use.
Nonetheless, you might still have queries regarding creating and installing the Banner popup on specific CMS. Here you may discover instructions for the most widespread website builders and CMS. The logic is pretty the same for any other CMS. And don’t forget: in case you come across any difficulties with making, inserting, or customizing your Banner lightbox, don’t do not waste time and reach out to our assistance and support team – they will eagerly assist right then.
WordPress is nearly the most commonly used platform. WordPress sites are easily ranked by Google and other search engines are speedy and exquisite. It is a traditional platform, on which Banner Popup by Elfsight functions splendidly in an HTML field. Below’s a guide how to add a Banner window to your site built on WordPress:
- Build a popup widget in Elfsight apps service
- Click ‘Save’ and receive a code for widget installation
- go to a WordPress admin panel
- go head for ‘Pages’
- Go to a page where you are willing to embed a Banner
- Paste an HTML section there
- Insert installation code there
- Save the alterations and see the Banner modal live in WordPress
Got it! After the Banner plugin is added to WordPress, you have a chance to go get to the Elfsight dashboard any minute you want and change it. Any alterations will be disclosed in the published widget immediately after you save them, and there’s no need to go to WordPress HTML again.
Moreover, you can insert the Banner popup to each and every page. To do it, there’s an opportunity to go to the website backend and embed two lines of custom installation code in the footer or header.
Magento is an astonishing ecommerce platform which allows anyone to modify websites in a simple online configurator. Here’s how you have a possibility to make a Banner popup come up on the Magento website:
- Create a Banner popup modal in Elfsight apps service
- Save it and get 2 lines of custom installation code
- Now, go to a Magento admin panel
- Navigate to Admin Panel > Content > Configuration.
- Choose the store view you want the head tag to be changed on or select Global in order to change it on every store view.
- Find the HTML Head section and add your code in the Scripts and Style Sheets field.
- Add the installation code to this section
- Save changes. Great job!
Now, there’s a chance to see the Banner popup on a page. They’ll go live once you click ‘Save’.
Here you can discover guides for the most commonly used site builders: Wix, Shopify, Squarespace. Discover yours and don’t think for a second to insert a Banner in popup to the site on any platforms for content management – it’s pretty uncomplicated.